None of the links below are affiliated. I don’t receive a commission if purchased.
With the legalization of cannabis in Canada, there has been a surge in cannabis-infused products, including drinks. From THC-infused teas to CBD-infused cocktails, there are many cannabis drinks worth trying. Here are eight to try:
- Tweed’s Houndstooth & Soda: This is a refreshing, cannabis-infused sparkling water that comes in a sleek, slim can. Each can contains 2 mg of THC, making it a perfect low-dose option for those looking to dip their toes into the world of cannabis drinks.
- Veryvell’s Yawn Drops: These drops contain a blend of THC and CBD, along with other natural sleep aids like chamomile and lavender. Add them to your favorite nighttime tea or drink for a relaxing, sleep-inducing experience.
- House of Terpenes’ Super Lemon Haze Tea: This tea is made with high-quality cannabis flower and is infused with terpenes that give it a unique, citrusy flavor. Each bag contains 10 mg of THC, making it a great option for those looking for a moderate dose.
- Everie’s Mango Passionfruit Sparkling Water: This cannabis-infused sparkling water is bursting with tropical flavor and contains 10 mg of THC per can. It’s a great option for those who want to enjoy a cannabis drink without any added sugar or calories.
- Mollo’s Mint CBD Oil Drops: These drops are made with pure CBD oil and are flavored with natural mint extract. Add them to your favorite cocktail or drink for a calming, stress-relieving experience.
- Province Brands of Canada’s Brewing Cannabis Beer: This cannabis-infused beer is made using a unique brewing process that uses cannabis instead of hops. It has a smooth, slightly earthy flavor and contains 5 mg of THC per can.
- XMG’s Lemon Lime CBD Sparkling Water: This sparkling water is infused with pure CBD isolate and has a refreshing, citrusy flavor. Each can contains 20 mg of CBD, making it a great option for those looking for a non-intoxicating, calming experience.
- Truss Beverage Co.’s Little Victory Lemonade: This cannabis-infused lemonade has a sweet, tangy flavor and contains 2.5 mg of THC per can. It’s a great option for those who want a low-dose, refreshing drink.
Whether you prefer a low-dose option like Tweed’s Houndstooth & Soda or a more potent drink like Province Brands of Canada’s Brewing Cannabis Beer, there’s something for everyone. If you are not someone who partakes in marijuana or marijuana products regularly, indica strains are often associated with relaxing or sleep and sativa strains are often associated with being energized or being more uplifting. Just be sure to start with a low dose and wait at least an hour before consuming more, as the effects of cannabis drinks can take longer to set in than other forms of cannabis consumption.